Online registration is now closed. Walk-ins are welcome.
For directions to St. Paul’s, please visit http://www.stpaulsnewarkde.org/about-us/address-phone/.
Several local musicians will offer workshops on a variety of topics including:
- All That Has Life and Breath: Leading Assembly Song from the Organ
- Conga, Claves, and Congregation: A Practical Approach to Percussion and Hymnody
- Crafting Music for Worship at the Piano
- Living, Moving, and Being: Reflections on Staff Transitions
- Making It Work: What To Do with Two Plus Kazoo?
- Ring to the Lord a New Song: Handbells and Handchimes for Hymnody
- The Psalms in Worship
- Vocal Pedagogy for Adolescents and Adults
After registering, participants will be directed to a survey with full workshop descriptions that assists local organizers in arranging a workshop schedule that best meets the needs and interests of attendees.
8 AM Registration
9 AM Morning Prayer
9.30 AM–12.15 PM Workshop Sessions (choose 2)
12.15 PM Lunch
1.30 PM–4.15 PM Workshop Sessions (choose 2)
4.30 PM Evening Prayer
5 PM Departure
Michael Bareham (St. Paul’s Lutheran, Newark, DE): http://www.stpaulsnewarkde.org/about-us/staff-and-contact-us/
Chad Fothergill (Temple University): https://www.lsmacademy.org/chad-fothergill/
Aareon Harley (Choir School of Delaware): https://choirschoolofdelaware.org/about/team/
Rev. Dr. Jennifer Phelps Ollikainen (Trinity Lutheran, Perkasie, PA): http://trinityperkasie.org/about-us/
Steven Patchel (Immanuel Episcopal, Wilmington, DE): https://ichde.com/the-staff-at-ich/
Austen Wilson (Lutheran Church of Our Savior, Haddonfield, NJ): http://oursaviorhaddonfield.org/church-staff/
Rev. Marilyn Witte (Lancaster, PA)