The clergy/musician team membership is a reduced-rate membership for a pastor and musician from the same congregation/institution. Both members are voting members and both receive all print publications. In addition, each member has access to the members area downloadable resources from the website.
Complete this membership application only if neither person is currently an ALCM member. If one or both individuals is already an ALCM member, contact the ALCM office directly to set up the clergy/musician team membership. Phone: 800-624-2526.
To set up the clergy/musician team membership:
- Complete and submit the clergy information form;
- Add the clergy membership to your cart;
- Complete the musician information form;
- Add the musician’s membership to your cart;
- Complete the secure checkout.
Once your payment is processed, each of you will receive an email with instructions for setting up your password.