Becoming a member in ALCM is simple. To register online: (1) select your membership category (below); (2) complete the application form; and (3) submit your payment. If you prefer, you can print and mail the membership form with your check.
Once we receive the membership form, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions for setting up your password, which will give you immediate access to the members area of the website. In the members area you will find:
- new hymns, descants, concertatos, and hymn stanza alternations for choir;
- liturgical music, psalm settings, and gospel acclamations;
- music for organ, piano, handbells, and other instruments;
- handouts and other materials from conference presentations and workshops;
- all back issues of CrossAccent and In Tempo in electronic format (for sale to non-members in the Marketplace)
- hymn festival recordings by organists: John Ferguson, Don Busarow, Alice Parker, Paul Manz, Walter Pelz, David Schack, Steven Wente (Paul Bunges music), Martin Jean (Richard Hillert music), John Schwandt, David Cherwien (Ron Nelson music), Marilyn Schroer (Paul Bouman music)
- and much more!
You may download and use all of the materials in the members area as long as your ALCM membership remains current. To register online, begin by selecting your membership category.
V – Voting membership. This is the primary membership category. ($90)
V2 – Second voting member at the same address. First person may be either a voting member or a voting member 65 or older. Second member has voting rights and access to all web content and electronic mailings, but does not receive paper publications. ($50)
V65/2 – Second voting member 65 or older at the same address. First person may be either a voting member or a voting member 65 or older. Second member has voting rights and access to all web content and electronic mailings, but does not receive paper publications. ($25)
I – Institutional membership. Institutional members receive one copy of all publications. Any members of the congregation/institution may attend conferences at the ALCM member rate. ($110)
CMT – Clergy/musician team membership. Both the pastor and the musician are voting members. Each one has access to all web resources and each one receives copies of all paper publications. ($160)
LM – Lifetime membership. Membership remains active for the person’s lifetime. Pay no further membership dues. ($2,000)
LM65 – Lifetime membership for those 65 and older. Membership remains active for the person’s lifetime. Pay no further membership dues. ($1,000)